A little Original Characters Worksheet
List original characters:
08. Dr. Clair Watson of the Evil Shop
09. Dr. T.
01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 8? (Harriet or Dr. Clair.)
Harriet definately has more patience than Clair does. Clair likes to do her own thing, and even though she'd be a great asset to whatever college hired her as far as research work goes, she probably wouldn't be a very good lecturer. And she hates grading papers!
What subjects would they teach?
Harriet would probably be in humanities, English or Cultural Studies or something. Clair? Biology.
02) Do you think 2 is hot? (Savannah)
Savvy doesn't strike me as overly attractive. She's slim, but her arms and legs are a bit too long, her hair is always a mess, and she's got quite a bit of acne going on. Maybe once she grows into her frame and her hormones even out, she'll be good looking.
03) 4 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? (Danielle and Dr. Clair.)
Danielle wouldn't be in a position to send Clair on a mission for anything, except if it was Z in Danielle's body, talking through her to Clair. The only situation in which Danielle would ask Clair for anything is if Danielle ended up in hospital and asked Dr. Clair for some water or more morphine. And Clair could easily complete that mission.
04) What is or would be 9's favorite book? (Doc T.)
A true story adventure travel log, I think.
05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around? (Savannah and Harriet.)
Savannah swears fealty only under duress, though she's under that a lot right now. Harriet would help Savannah as is her nature, but swearing loyalty to a kid isn't very common and Harriet wouldn't see a reason to.
06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should he share a studio apartment with 6 or with 7? (Guinness and Heather or Dan.)
Dan is allergic to dogs. Achoo! *lightningbolt* so Harriet would probably be the better choice.
07) 2 , 7 and 8 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? (Savvy, Dan and Clair)
They go to McDonalds. They discuss the ethics of human testing and experimentation. Dan and Savvy take one side and Clair takes the other. Clair probably ends up storming out and Savvy and Dad share a high-five, until they realize that their ride has driven off.
08) 3 challenges 1 to a duel. What happens? (Isaac and Mark.)
They have a pun war. Isaac wins, three hours later.
09) If 1 stole 8 's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? (Mark and Clair)
Mark would consider it a fantastic prank to play on his sister's alternate, but Clair would take it back while Mark is asleep (she probably drugged him, and gave him some stubborn virus while she was at it). Mark would consider it worth it.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 4 both attain what they most desire. (Dan and Danielle)Alternating Current
. Oh, you didnt' see that one coming?
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together? (Danielle and Mark.)
Mark wants to BBQ but has no grill, oh noes!
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? (Dan)
Dan is a fast moving guy, feels he deserves everything and that everything he does is completely justifiable, and will flirt with anything female. So, it'd be a long weekend.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? (Isaac.)
Teach me Spanish!
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 1? (Mark.)
Mark has been drawn by octopus_hubris
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be? (Savannah and Danielle or Guinness.)
She'd side with the dog. Danielle would be too bossy and a bit too gullable for Savannah to find likeable. True, Savvy hasn't been as brainwashed as Danielle has, but would consider her trust in Z to be a flaw.
16) What might 9 shout while charging into battle? (Dr T)
For the Laaaaab!
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose? (Clair)
..."She blinded me with Science?"
18) 1, 6, and 9 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? (Mark, Harriet, and Dr T.)
Mark and Harriet are both very nice people and would be willing to give said pancake to Dr T, as long as they didn't know what she does for a living. Even then, Mark might just let her have it, as she is a lady and an attractive one, at that.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 5? (Savannah and Guinness, oh boy)
"Hey puppy, hello puppy, silly puppy, you wanna go for a walk? Do ya? Do ya?" He'd be smitten.
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for? (Guinness)
Walking without a leash.
21) What is 6's secret? (Harriet)
She really really
likes french fries. Dipped in mayo.
22) If 1 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? (Mark and Dr. T.)
Dr. T. She has longer legs than Mark does.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8? (Dan or Clair)
This version of Dr. Clair, who doesn't have actuators, isn't all that comforting as a bodyguard.
Dan, with his lightning powers, would be just the guy. Current Mood: amused